A lot of Obama supporters that I have talked to bring up the fact that Bush made the office of the President seem like somewhat of a joke with his ramblings and incoherence. By this post I do not mean to defend Bush's shortcomings as an orator. I do however, mean to point out that people laughed at him as a person, but not necessarily at his policies. Well, that's changed now.
http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNewsAndPR/idUSPEK14475620090601
Seriously? You're kidding right? I'm really at a loss for words when it comes to the sort of stuff that's happening nowadays. GM and Chrysler took government money. Where are they now? On President Obama's balance sheet. Ford didn't, and what are they up to? They're planning their biggest increase in production in a couple years.
http://www.thestreet.com/story/10507487/1/ford-plans-production-increase-of-10.html
And don't even get me started on the friggin UAW.
You wanted change? You got it.
No comments:
Post a Comment