No one has posted anything here for a while, so I doubt anyone will even read this.

I have a grievance to air. Here is the story that brings me to post this:
As I was leaving class this afternoon and walking over to Miranda's office (which is across the street), I noticed a young gal. She was clearly young, probably 18 or 19. She was cute, she was petite, she was fit looking. Today was a brisk day in Cedar City, so naturally I wore a long sleeved shirt and a jacket. This young gal decided it would be better to wear pink short shorts. In addition, she decided to wear big, furry, black boots. Retarded.
Perhaps you've seen girls wearing these boots. Ugg is a popular brand. They are hideously ugly, and there's no way around it. It's one thing if girls are wearing them to be warm, but it's a whole different story if they're wearing those boots because they think they look good. THEY DO NOT. A girl wearing short shorts and big boots is simply ridiculous, regardless of the weather.
Additionally, youths are wearing skinny jeans. Equally hideous. Girls and guys alike look ridiculous. It makes their legs look like twigs. And leggings. Vomit. But I digress.
So here's the point: I always knew that someday I would get old and sit around my house reading the paper and talking about how "kids nowadays are punks that don't know how to dress." Well, kids nowadays are punks that don't know how to dress. I thought this day would be decades from now, not at the age of 23. Congratulations universe, you win.
my understanding is that this is not the only hideous and frightening thing you saw on the SUU campus today. tell us about the other hint:flames mom
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. I saw a kid wearing those flame pajama pants that dad so loves to wear. Dad is a trendsetter.
ReplyDeleteWas that kid also wearing suspenders with them?
ReplyDeleteNO FRIGGIN WAY YOU SAW A KID IN THE FLAME PANTS!!! THAT'S AWESOME/SCARY! I love it when we come over and Dad's in them.....they make me laugh. When he first had them, before they were faded from being washed so many times b/c of the amount of use, they used to freak the babies out. They would just stare at them....
ReplyDelete