For those of you who don't know, Mom won a year supply of cupcakes from an AWESOME local bakery! It's the coolest thing that's ever happened to me, and it didn't even happen to me! I'm so, so excited for her! Anyways...today the kids and I forced her to go get it signed up and started. It was quite the exciting day!
The bakery is called "the sweet tooth fairy" and has a page on facebook and a webpage, www.thesweettoothfairy.com (find the link on the left) and they should have Mom's picture up there in the next few days.
Congrats on the fabulous win! I could use something like that for my pregnancy but only a 9 month supply. Thanks for the sweet comment on the new baby, I just wanted to let you know that if it was a girl we were going to name her Ainsley Elaine, Elaine after you. We love you!
Congrats on the fabulous win! I could use something like that for my pregnancy but only a 9 month supply. Thanks for the sweet comment on the new baby, I just wanted to let you know that if it was a girl we were going to name her Ainsley Elaine, Elaine after you. We love you!
ReplyDelete