Tuesday, April 14, 2009
quick story...
While Mom was here, Joe's school called to say the bottom of his shoe came off and said that he was embarrassed and it was a hazard so I needed to bring him some new shoes. Mom was already out and about so she picked up a pair of Ironman shoes for him (btw Mom, they were so pricey because they light up. Not because they had laces of gold as previously speculated) Anyways, since then he's been wearing them all around the house because they make him fast. I asked him yesterday to throw something in the trash "super fast" and he said "Ok, let me get my shoes." I told him that I bet he could go super fast without the shoes and he should try. he did and of course they was much rejoicing in his ability to move at such a quick pace. he said, "Mommy, Jesus made me fast. But, he forgot you. Becuase you're slow."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment