Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yeah, Hawaii is awesome


So, yeah...me and Sarah had a great time! We did a lot of sleeping (our beds were so fabulous we named them. Zeus and Hercules) and alot of just whatever we wanted! There are a few things I missed, and really enjoyed doing. Like, getting ready like a real girl. Hair, makeup, 20 outfit changes, singing along to the radio, taking an hour or two...all without children pulling on my legs. Or, riding in the car with the windows down and the radio blaring. Or, eating a full meal without feeling rushed because I only have 20 minutes in the restuarant before the kids are done and decide to play. Or, sleeping for hours straight without having to wake up because someone was crying. it was nice. Special thanks to Mom for watching my kids, keeping them happy and all the work she did around the house. I notice something fabulous every day...it's like Christmas every morning. What a great mom! Thanks to Dad for sacrificing her AGAIN so she could come. and Thanks to Mike, Paul and Steven for helping her stay entertained during her visit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the only one that contributed nothing... Oh well, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete