Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mothers Day

So, I've been kinda down about the upcoming holiday of Mothers Day. My kids are too young to go out and get jobs to buy me something nice and their Dad is of no use. No sleeping in, no breakfast in bed, no pedicure, no macaroni necklace...nothing. I've been a bit bummed.

However, today I got a shipment of tulips! The card read that it was from Lil Joe, Jack Jack and Juliana for me for Mothers Day because I'm the BEST mom!!!

I suspect someone on this blog may have had something to do with it, although I'm not sure which one. If I did find out, I'm not sure they'd admit to it.

So, whoever you are...thank you. Thank you more than you know...
Catherine

2 comments:

  1. I gotta say I have a new-found respect for all mothers. Staying home with Tierney has been an eye-opener!

    Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers reading this. For everyone else, BE NICE TO YOUR MOTHER. EVERY day should be Mother's Day...they deserve nothing less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! Was that a cry for help? Best I go buy my man some tools for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete