Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chocolate Cake in 5 Minutes. Seriously.

In a fairly large mug, combine:
4 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
4 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cocoa (not hot chocolate mix...baking cocoa powder)
Add:
3 Tablespoons Milk
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 Egg
Mix everything with a fork until blended into a batter. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.

This is one of our new favorites. Tried throwing some semi-sweet choco chips on top before popping the mug in the microwave and it was pretty tasty. Maybe we should try white chocolate chips next time? Hmmmm.

4 comments:

  1. how about some of those caramel choc chips or the mint one's. sounds yummy! can't believe you dropped this one on the post just as i started a diet! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest one small change: instead of "Mix everything with a fork" I suggest "mix everything with a Snickers bar" and leave the stir stick in the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you use chocolate milk mix? that's all i have....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could try it, but from what I've read it doesn't work right. Chocolate milk mix has too much other "stuff" in it.

    ReplyDelete