Friday, March 20, 2009

ZOO TRIP!

For Christmas Michael's family gave us a family pass to the zoo! Today we were finally able to start it up. Tanner invited a friend, I packed lunches for the kids, packed up the van and we were off! We had the absolute best day! The weather was so perfect, the kids were so good, and all the animals were ready to be observed. We had a great day walking around watching the animals and playing at the park there. It was seriously one of the best times I've had in a long, long time! I really needed it. It was just so nice to be out of the house without bundling up!!! HOORAY! I love spring....anyways, the best part is I didn't feel rushed because I knew we could just come back in a few weeks! It was a perfect day. Thanks again, Mike and fam!

This is in front of the elephant exhibit. You can sit on it's trunk and take pics and it plays music. The babies were completely taken away!
Tanner and his best bud Sarah at the monkey exhibit/show thing they do.

The babies were so hilarious! They just kept pointing at the animals and "talking." It was really cute! They had a BALL!

They have a huge playground at the zoo, that the kids just love.



Me and the crew. Man, I was tired but it was SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment