They're not up on Steven's web site yet, but I thought you might like to see some of the gems we have discovered hiding out in the barns on the farm. In addition to 50 or more old freezers and refrigerators, there are several cars hiding out in the barns. Including the remains of an old MGA...

...and an old Cadillac hearse.
What is the car next to the Caddy? I think the Caddy would make a great Christmas present for Pops. How much?
ReplyDeleteThe car next to the Caddy is an older BMW. The Caddy would make a great present. I don't know if any of the cars on the farm are for sale. Hmmm. May be worth asking about. If the MGA were anything more than a rolling frame, I'd be interested in it for myself!
ReplyDeletethe caddy is cool and very creepy! I love that you put "I heart death" Hilarious!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe real creepy part is that I didn't put that on the car. Not sure how it got there (or the epitaph "The End" on the side window). Doesn't seem like something anyone on the farm would write. I think it might be haunted.
ReplyDeleteHey, cool pictures. I admit, that I hadn't even had time to open your email. I'll add some of these tonight to my weekly Carsinbarns.com update.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I saw a '49 Pontiac for sale today. It's like this one:
http://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/displaycar.php?stock=1585&location=STL
It's a little rougher, but clean enough to drive as is and it runs great. The guy only wants $5K.