We went to the Prince William County Mother of Multiples sale in Manassas. It was crap, but we picked up a couple of things. The Loudoun County Mother of Multiples sale (usually not crap) is the end of the month so if anyone needs us to be on the lookout, let us know. Each time we've been we've walked out with NWT or near-new name brand stuff for pennies on the dollar.
Another stop on today's adventure was the Asian/International market. I've been on an Asian cooking kick lately, which seems to happen when I read books by Japanese author Haruki Murakami. Plus, we found this awesome little Korean place in Fairfax. It's too far to drive for dinner every day, so it's a special treat. I hoped to re-create the food so we can enjoy it in the comfort of our home. We had a nice bulgogi earlier this week which turned out to be respectable. Also had a great pork and green bean stir-fry with hoisin this week. Hmmm. Now I'm getting hungry.
Oh. The reason for the post: Check out the new pics at our website!

The weather in Utah can't seem to make up its' mine either. We had snow yesterday, but it is clear (but cold) today. I love Asian stuff, get good at it and you can come and fix us a meal. Just fix it, I don't know how to pronounce it nor want to know what is in it. Just stay away from the suggestions by Hari Kari. Oh, and yes, she is a very cute baby. Pops
ReplyDeleteShe is SOOOOO adorable!! Oh my gosh. Why don't you 2 go on a family trip and leave her with me for a few days. She's a doll! I love photo 3 of 200. Her close up. She's so cute. And it seems like she's grown so much! Sarah
ReplyDeleteShe's a crazy baby. Lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteI used to laugh about you and Catherine having so many baby photos...I always joked that one could take all the kiddie pics, put them in a flip book and practically watch your children grow up in real-time.
I just looked in my directory on my computer and I have 630 photos of this baby and she's not yet 8-months old. :)
I think you are going to have to get a bigger storage disk. At the rate you are going that's over 16,000 photos by the time she goes to the prom. Actually, make that 17,000 when she goes to the prom - I guess you might snap a few more when she gets all gussyed up. But, how can you limit cuteness ?
ReplyDelete