Saturday, February 21, 2009

Martin who?

Paul- who the hell is Martin Van Buren? I would like to see myself on the dollar coin. I was the best president our laurel's class had ever seen! (btw- Tierney is SO cute!!!)

And Mom, here's a talk I heard recently. You know how when you go to Seagull book they have talks going on over the speakers? Well, this lady was talking about how her ear was hurting so bad. She just kept itching it, couldn't sleep, and was in constant pain. She went to the doctor numerous times and after a few treatments that didn't work, they did surgery or something to see what was going on in there. Apparently she had itched her ear too much because in her ear canal was the top part of her FAKE fingernail. True story. I couldn't hear the rest of her talk over the sound of my vomit, so I'm not sure what her point was? Itch your ear too much and you'll get your fingernail in your ear canal, I suppose. So disgusting.


Also, we can list the calendar of birthdays on the side. If you go to "customize" it'll pull up what the outline of the blog is. Click "add a gadget" and pick where you think it would be the best. I suggest "Add a list." Then, just enter the info, click save and tah-duh! All done!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment