Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On a lighter note..

Last night Jackson did NOT want to go to sleep. I had to go in several times and keep putting him back in his bed. It was weird becuase it was the first time I've had that problem...now thinking about it- It may have had something to do with the fact I gave him kool aid before his bed time...hmmm...
Anyways, I kept hearing a dull thud and when I went in there Little Joe told me that Jackson was throwing shoes. I popped him and put him back in his bed. This scenario happened a couple more times. Finally, I hear Little Joe crying his head off. I went in there, Jackson was laying in the bed with his eyes closed, and Little Joe said "Jackson threw this at me!" and it was a big wooden puzzle board. Jackson popped up and said "Whoa! What's that? What happened?" He thinks he is so slick. He got his first real spanking last night. For those of you that know me, I don't play when it comes to bedtime...and now Jackson knows it too. Cute little guy

1 comment:

  1. That's the most hilarious thing ever!!! "What, what?" He's a hoot! Sometimes it's so hard to discipline because you just want to laugh your head off!

    ReplyDelete