Monday, February 23, 2009

Are you happy with your cell plan?

We're thinking about getting Tierney a cell phone, but I'm not sure I want to stick with the all new AT&T. What provider are you with, and are you happy with your plan? Anyone have a phone that can be entirely voice activated? Tierney's fingers are too little and uncoordinated to work the buttons.

1 comment:

  1. A cell phone for Tierney is a good idea. (http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=535364). I'd go with a Blackberry or even better an I-phone. That way she could not only call her buddies but do some texting as well. Since she likes the keyboary it would be a natural fit. Also, rather than crying in the night, she could just call or text you that she wants a bottle or whatever. Maybe you could get one with a bluetooth adapter coupled with a moisture-sensitive diaper patch and it would call you with a change alert. However, you need to make sure there is some kind of internet filter on it so she can only go to church sites when she surf's the net in her spare time.

    ReplyDelete