Friday, January 16, 2009

Answer to Sarah's Plea

Some of you may have read Sarah's request for diabolical schemes as to how she can get rid of her neighbors.  I noticed that nobody seemed to answer, so I thought I'd be the first to throw out some ideas.  Some are better than others.  In fact, some of these ideas are meant to force them to move out of their own volition, rather than finding legal means to force them out.

1.  Put a boat in their yard.
2.  Put an unused car (or two, or three) in their yard, backyard, garage, and/or driveway.
3.  Fill their entire garage full of crap they will never use, partially because it's broken, and partially because they can't find a damn thing in there anyway.
4.  Put a ridiculous amount of decorations on their lawn, awnings, porch, landscaping, and roof for every holiday you can imagine.
5.  Somehow get Mason to wander about their home, thus quickly destroying the structural integrity thereof, and giving the city inspector ample reason to evict the deadbeats.  *Caution:  When the city inspector comes around, make sure the "green monster" hiding the Toyota is well painted and maintained.
6.  Play Rock Band till ungodly hours of the night with the volume so loud that no one in the county will be able to sleep.
7.  Put a "No on Prop Eight" sign on their lawn.  (Were you in California, the opposite sign would get the undesireds out of the neighborhood within minutes)

These are just a few ideas.  Like I said, some are better than others.  I'll post others, from time to time.

Bubba

2 comments:

  1. I got your message, loud and clear. And you are so dang rude! I thought you said you "legitimize" blogs with how funny you are. Well, it's not funny it's you being a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made Matthew read this, and he thought it was hilarious! I still don't think it is, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete