Monday, January 19, 2009



This is a note written by Grandma Jackson June 22, 1966, to Aunt Janet who was traveling through Europe at the time. It says:

Dear Aunt Janet,

Just a note from Salt Lake City, Utah, this AM to let you know I arrived Mon evening the 20th of June.

I am very small and will be at home in the incubator for a while. They have kept me very comfortable and warm in my new glass home. I am doing fine and I'm fairly light (hair that is). My fingers are slender and my feet & toes are so tiny and cute.

Last night quite a few people were gazing at me, one lovely young woman with blondish hair and blue eyes, I guess that was my Mom, and beside her with his arm adoringly around her a handsome strong young man, who is my father. They are such wonderful people, I'm glad they are mine.

There was someone else there too, a wonderful older man who looked quite concerned about me, and he looked sort of "numb". I'm sure he's my grand dad! The other person was a lady who still can't realize she's a grandmom, but loves every minute of it!

Have a wonderful trip and I'm looking forward to seeing you when you are home.

Lovingly,
I think my name will be Paul Michael Jackson
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment