Thursday, January 15, 2009

We Enjoyed Bubba's Christmas Letter!

Bubba, I wanted to say how much we enjoyed your Christmas letter. It was great to hear more about what you're doing and get to know you a bit better. I was especially impressed with your humor and your writing...you've got a great talent there and I hope you work to develop it. I'd love to read more of your work. If only there was a forum of some kind.

I think my favorite sentence in the letter was "I 've been thinking that we should start a family blog ... it would be nice to have a blog that we could all contribute to, since we're so spread out." Wise words and a great idea. A blog we could ALL contribute to. Hmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. MOM! I'm so proud of you!! The pictures turned out great and your posts are awesome! Good job calling Bubba out, by the way! HA! I'm impressed, Mom! See, I told you it was so easy!

    ReplyDelete