Thursday, January 15, 2009

our life!

Life with twins is one adventure after another! They are so fun and so cute, but absolutely all over the place! But moments like what happened below is what I live for:

Our lives have been crazy and hectic lately but really good and EXTREMELY blessed! Matthew turned 34 on Monday, and we had a great time driving up to his office and bringing cake and ice cream! The babies loved the adventure. Especially because of their Dad's cool spinny chair!

Tanner's new thing right now is that he can't wait to be 4 because that's when I said he'd be old enough to play the Wall E game on the Wii. Wall-e is so dumb. If you haven't seen it....don't. DON'T! And also don't see "The tale of Desperaux." Mom took Tanner to see it the other day and apparently it was LAME!

I am really excited and really busy because I have signed up for my first triathlon! It's May 18th, and the training started last week. It's been so good and such a good motivator. There are so many times where I want to stop running on the machine, or stop lifting the weights because it's too heavy, and I'll think "When I get to the race, there will be a time when I want to stop. I just have to push through it!" It's really helped me. I'm really pumped about the tri, although, I know all of you can't understand what would possess me to do such a thing. In case you are interested in more info, go to triutah.com. It's the Woman of Steel race in American Fork. It's 300 m in the pool (6 laps), 11 mile bike ride and 3 mile run! Woo-hoo!

Cathy, I am so proud of you for doing all you're doing. You're a wonderful Mom, so keep up the good work. As lousy as it is! I LOVE her toenails painted! SO cute! And I can see your shoes in the picture and they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment