Tierney had a little tummyache yesterday, so we had to num things up. The YouTube video is here.
**Warning: Tierney's Dad is a little embarassed being so totally and obviously besotted with his little girl. This video is so sweet, the diabetics in the crowd should shoot up with extra insulin before viewing. Likewise, if you are allergic to cheese, appropriate precautions should be taken.**
Thanks for all the pictures. Paul/Nicole's place is really a delight to visit. Peace and quiet in the country. As for Paul's behavior in Tierney's behalf – well, let’s just say who’d a thought 20 years ago you would see something like this!!! Just goes to show what spells your kids put over you. Pops.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome place to live! I'm SO glad you put pictures on here! I've always wondered what it looked like and it looks just as enchanting as I imagined. (just good pictures perhaps?) What a cute Dad and I love Tierney! She's SUCH a doll! I need to meet her so I can give her a huge hug and kiss!-Sarah
ReplyDelete