Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Family Blog!

I don't know if you all read it heehee, but in Bubba's Christmas letter he mentioned doing a family blog. I thought it was a great idea, so I did it without even talking to anyone! So, here's the deal. You log in to the blog with our family email which is ######## and our password is #####. (this was on here but because of privacy issues mentioned by Dad, it's now on your email....) I know...real creative.... I was going to do *****************, but I thought that was kind of long... Anyways, all you have to do is log in, create a post, and do it to it! Just when you're done writing your post, please list your name, since all it will show is "posted by Jackson family." So, there you go! I hope everyone uses this and likes it! Thanks for the idea Bubba! - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment