In response to "His TRUE colors"....Unfortunately, this kind of evidence Mom only laughs at. She finds the humor in his sick, disgusting words. She finds the clever way in which he words things poetic. It's horrible, really. Here's the true evidence, Mom: One day Bubba was over here saying, and I quote, *"Mom is such a sucker. I'm only acting nice to her in the hopes I will get her ring for my future wife. I only treat her nice so that I might be able to get things out of her. All things out of her, that is. I really can't stand her. She drives me nuts! Telling me what I should and shouldn't do."And then continued to say things I can't even type, they're so horrible! I couldn't believe it! Don't worry Mom, I immediately came to your defense talking about how you are the best Mom anyone could ask for. How you have beautiful hair, and are so gorgeous! I raved about your cooking and how well you drive. I couldn't stop talking about all the wonderful characteristics you have, such as your sense of humor, your vast knowledge of the gospel, the incredible teacher you are, how you can make anyone feel comfortable, how you are the WORLD'S best Grandma, etc... He just laughed in my face and said that it didn't matter what I thought because all of his fake butt-kissing would always overshadow my true, sincere feelings. Bubba, you make me sick.
Love- Sarah
*words and situations might have been changed for the benefit of the writer.
Think about it - Bubba was found on our door stop with a South American no return address.
ReplyDelete