Friday, January 16, 2009

Whoa, mellow out! Fire up the beta...

Geez people, calm down. I don't have anything to say anyway. My house does not have internet yet, so that's why I haven't been able to post anything yet. When I do get the interwebs in my house, I'll post all the time with pictures and everything. Matter of fact, I'm missing out on important information in my stats class right now in order to write this. Here's some news:
1. I'm sick. I have a cold, but only in one nostril.
2. I'm thinking about dating a girl. She's wonderful. And she's real, which is a plus.
3. These are my classes: Statistics, Law, Accounting, Management, and some computer applications class.
4. I moved into a new house, and it's really nice. We have a big screen and rock band. It's cool.
5. I used the new clippers I got for Christmas to shave my back the other night. My roommate walked in the bathroom and asked, "When did we get carpet in the bathroom?" I wish I were kidding.

So yeah, that's what's up with me. Stats is now over, so I'm off. Keep it real.

Bubba

4 comments:

  1. What? Dating a girl??? I'm calling you right now....LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly the kind of post we're looking for! Short, informative, entertaining...5-stars, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock Band is actually on loan from a really cool girl. But not the girl from #2. A different one who thought the TP shooter was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete